NDBT has promoted nine professionals from a variety of disciplines within the company. The promotions are a direct result of the success and growth NDBT has accomplished in 2021 and expects to expand upon in the coming years.
”We are proud of the commitment to excellence our professionals convey to our customers in everything they do,“ said Larry Miller, NDBT’s President & Chief Executive Officer. ”These promotions are a clear reflection of our goal to reward those within our organization who perform and lead with the relationship focus that continues to resonate with our customers.“
The promotions, effective immediately, include:
- Gina Brown – Senior Vice President, Enterprise Risk Manager; Gina increases her role from risk manager to oversight of all enterprise risk management for the organization.
- Kenya Buie – Vice President, Dallas Banking Center; Kenya continues her role as a banking center manager for the Dallas banking center and was previously assistant vice president.
- Megly Wester – Vice President, Addison Banking Center; Megly continues her role as a banking center manager in the Addison banking center after beginning her career with NDBT as a Senior Relationship Banker. She was previously assistant vice president.
- Mai Ly Kwan – Vice President, Trust & Wealth Management Operations Manager; Mai Ly has been with NDBT for more than 20 years in a variety of roles including IT Systems Analyst and most recently as a Business Solutions Officer.
- Jamie Flores – Vice President, Accounting; Jamie began as a staff accountant in 2016 and has increased her role annually. She will continue taking on additional responsibilities while fulfilling her duties as an accounting manager.
- Amelia Saba – Assistant Vice President, CRA Officer; Amelia has been with NDBT for more than 21 years, beginning as a Teller, moving into Compliance Support in 2012 and becoming an Officer in 2017.
- Matt Browne – Assistant Vice President, Relationship Manager; Matt began his career at NDBT as a Teller in 2013 and became an Officer in 2019.
- Gena Tavis – Banking Officer, Human Resources; Gena was previously a Human Resources Generalist for NDBT.
- Stephanie Rodriguez – Banking Officer, Assistant Dallas Banking Center Manager. Stephanie joined NDBT in 2018 as a Teller Supervisor.